Okay, in my entire life, I only went Genting for probably 4 times, I know compared to most of you all, you all must have went there like..probably near 10 times already. Aiyah..because we don't go there unless its CNY cause we would travel with our relatives there.
Well..Genting seemed like it hasn't changed a single bit to me? Probably only more shops? Come on..the last time I went there was...P5?! It would be a wonder if I could remember what was there @ Genting! Surprisingly, my parents or relatives didn't go Casino! Yay! We played from morning all the way till 8pm on Sunday which was 初一. It was crowded, definitely..but couldn't be compared to Universal Studios or Disneylands. Well, but the way the themepark works, it moves at a..super slow pace? As in..the queuing is insane. Japan queues on average is about 1 half hour to 2 hours but the crowd is probably twice or thrice of Genting's crowd & yet I queued almost the same duration for the rides! So..frustrating.

Okay, I'm lazy to upload more pictures because I bet most of you should know how Genting looks like and what kind of games. I can't believe I had the courage to sit "Space Shot" though..my whole body flew up and kinda like pushed forward. I literally felt like I was jumping down :/ "Flying Coaster" was the BEST though! :D Oh well, few days there was more than enough already!
We planned to go Thailand this weekend because Dad wants to go there and pray, but apparently there are tickets to fly there, but no ticket back :( So..we gotta say. "No Thailand trip this weekend" Sian... I don't wanna spend another weekend in boring Singapore.
Work today was..oh well..I'm starting to dread work each day already, because everyday's the same routine. I would rather study my life away than work! Aiyah, whatever la.
Relatives coming over to our house this weekend for visiting. I wanna watch "Valentines Day" & I WANNA GO DISNEY ON ICE!!!
I'm serious about it, I really wanna watch it! I feel like going Kitaro's concert also, go there listen to his instrumental songs and relax for just one day..Btw, Jolyn told me that Tuesdays with Morrie auther is coming to Singapore this Friday @ Ion Orchard!!! I wanna go get his signature, let him sign on all my books! Can can can?!?!!? :(
Anyone going down to get his signature?! Nah... no time. My life is boring.
I wanna go airport, even if its just surfing the net, sit there stone also shiok. Someone go there study, I go there drink kopi can?!?!
Love Glee, who doesn't?